How To Enrol
We welcome all enquiries and appointments may be made at any time to tour the school with the Principal or Assistant Principal.
To start Primary School your child must turn five years of age, or older, by 30 April of the year that they start school.
To enrol your child at Mandama Primary School you will need to fill out an enrolment form and provide our School with important information about your child, including:
- evidence of your child’s date of birth
- your contact, phone and address details, and that of any other parent, guardian and/or carer
- names and contact details of emergency contacts
- doctor’s and dentist’s names and phone numbers
- Immunisation Status Certificate
- health and welfare information
- information about the language/s your child speaks and hears at home
A Prep Transition Program is held early Term 4 so prospective students can see their new environment, meet teachers and see the classroom prior to the first day of school. We encourage parents to attend a one-off information session on the first transition date. This session will enable important information to be relayed to you.
Once we have received the enrolment form with immunisation and birth certificate, the school will send the Prep Transition Program letters home later in Term 3 with information and dates.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office if you have any queries.
Downloadable Enrolment Form – Click Student Enrolment Form 2019
To view our school zone click on the link https://www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au/