THE MANDAMA VISION
Our vision for students, staff and the community is to:
- Provide an effective education for all students that will lead them to achieve their full potential.
- Develop every child so they have the knowledge, skills and resilience to be successful.
- Inspire a high expectation for continuous improvement in learning and practice through challenge, enjoyment and success.
- Establish a vibrant, safe and supportive learning environment.
- Develop positive interactions and relationships between students, staff and the community.
- Adopt and display our school values of Respect, Responsibility, Kindness, Honesty and Pride.
MANDAMA SCHOOL VALUES:
- Wait patiently for our turn to speak.
- Speak in a nice manner to others. e.g. “please”, “thank you”, “excuse me” and “I beg your pardon”.
- Follow teacher instructions, including visiting teachers.
- Respect others through our speech, manners and actions.
- Work as well as we can and allow others to do the same.
- Walk nicely when in the corridor.
- Behave sensibly in the toilets.
- Move safely and sensibly about the room.
- Resolve problems calmly, sensibly and fairly.
- Treat others as you want them to treat you.
- No put downs – be positive or be quiet.
- Always tell the truth.
- Take pride in yourself, your work and the school.